Seabury Resources for Aging is a private nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization that provides free or affordable support in multiple ways for older adults and their families who are undergoing unfamiliar life transitions. We offer:
- Seabury Senior Living Communities: Seabury at Friendship Terrace, Seabury at Springvale Terrace, and Home First Residences.
- Care Management: provides counseling and professional guidance to older adults and their families.
- Ward 5 Aging Services: plans and delivers direct services to older adults and their caregivers living in Washington, DC’s Ward 5.
- Ward 6 Aging Services: plans and delivers direct services to older adults and their caregivers living in Washington, DC’s Ward 6.
- Age-In-Place®: provides free home maintenance and clean-up projects for eligible older adults.
- Congregational Resources: provides resources and support for congregations in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and United Church of Christ Potomac Association.
- Seabury Connector: provides transportation to medical and public benefit appointments, home delivered meals, as well as alternative transportation options and referrals for Washington, DC adults aged 60 and over.
Seabury is also committed to offering community outreach initiatives, such as volunteer services, transportation, education, and advocacy. This combined breadth of services, housing, and community involvement gives Seabury an unmatched perspective in meeting the changing needs of older adults and their families. The quality of our programs and our strength comes from generous donors and foundations, more than 2,000 committed volunteers of all ages, partnerships with the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, congregations and community groups, the leadership of our Board, and a dedicated and caring staff.